Material Science and Manufacturing Research Group
- Cutting tool and technology design for machining parts of hybrid materials (Mg alloy and sintered steel) (ECOHYB FP6).
- Determination of internal stresses of steel structures based on laser marking and electromagnetic reading (GVOP).
- Creation of visually invisible logistics codes with a laser and their electromagnetic reading, even on painted surfaces (GVOP).
- Investigation of amorphous-nanocrystalline transformations in soft magnetic alloys (Hungarian Scientific Research Fund, OTKA).
- Laser cutting of nanocrystalline soft magnetic alloys and examination of the heat affect zone (Development of Human Resources Operational Program, EFOP 3.6.2.)
Hlinka, József; Erőss, László Dániel; Bán, Krisztián: Effect of Different Heat Treatment Conditions on Additive Manufactured Ti-6Al-4V, 37th International Colloquium of Advanced Manufacturing and Repair Technologies in the Vehicle Industry
József Hlinka, Zsolt Fogarassy, Ágnes Cziráki, Zoltán Weltsch: Wetting properties, recrystallization phenomena and interfacial reactions between laser treated Cu substrate and SAC305 solder, Applied Surface Science, Volume 501, 2020, 144127, ISSN 0169-4332, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2019.144127.
K, Bán ; M, Nagy ; Zs, Fogarassy ; A, Szabó: Comparison of direct and indirect structural analysis of HAZ after laser cutting in amorphous alloys, ACTA PHYSICA POLONICA A 137 : 5 pp. 861-863. , 3 p. (2020), DOI: 10.12693/APhysPolA.137.861
Ban, K ; Szabo, A ; Ipach, R ; Szabo, Balazs: Thermopower and Hardness Characterization of Structural Relaxation and Crystallization in FINEMET Type Amorphous Precursor Alloy, ACTA PHYSICA POLONICA A 131 : 4 pp. 702-704. , 3 p. (2017), DOI: 10.12693/APhysPolA.131.702
Vehovszky, B., Kamasa, P., Kováč, J., & Fogarassy, Z. (2012). Complex Study of H-Induced Structural Rearrangements in FeZr Glasses. In Materials Science Forum (Vol. 729, pp. 509–514). Trans Tech Publications, Ltd. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/msf.729.509
Optical microscopy for microstructure investigations (metallography, ect.).
- 3D optical profilometer,
- combined microhardness and scratch tester,
- compositional depth profile analysis (DPA with Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy),
- thermopower measurements,
- wetting ability measurements.
Measurements of bulk material properties:
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy,
- mechanical testing: hardness and impact energy tests.
- high-speed image recording,
- thermovision recording.
Hydrogen absorption measurement
Optimizing the machining, machine and tool of hybrid (Al, Mg-alloys, sintered steel) materials, ECOHYB FP6
Investigation of the relationship between reversible and irreversible structural relaxation and the glass transition in metallic systems with a high glass-forming tendency, 3 years, Hungarian Scientific Research Fund, OTKA (T046239)
Dynamics and control of autonomous vehicles in the synergy of requirements of automated transport systems, 3 years, Development of Human Resources Operational Program, EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00016
Robert Bosch Kft.
International Colloquium of Advanced Manufacturing and Repair Technologies in the Vehicle Industry